More Information About: Diagnostic Imaging: Chest, 3rd Edition (Videos)
File Size = 1.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson MD FACR, Santiago Martínez-Jiménez MD
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Chest, third edition, is an invaluable resource for general radiologists, thoracic radiologists, and trainees―anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s thoracic imaging. Drs. Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson, Santiago Martínez-Jiménez, and their team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of chest diseases to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on chest imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 2,800 illustrations (full-color drawings, clinical and histologic photographs, and gross pathology images) as well as video clips demonstrating the diaphragmatic paralysis positive sniff test, virtual bronchoscopy fly-through, and more
- Features updates from cover to cover including new information on pulmonary manifestations of coronavirus infection/COVID-19 and numerous new chapters throughout
- Reflects updates in terminology and imaging findings of common neoplastic disorders (including primary lung cancer and lymphoma), and novel imaging findings of inhalational lung diseases, including those related to vaping
- Covers common thoracic malignancies and chest diseases with details on the latest knowledge in the field, including lung screening with low-dose chest CT, approach to the patient with incidentally discovered lung nodules, and updates on the imaging manifestations and management recommendations for common pulmonary infections
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (January 3, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1104 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032379663X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323796637
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Diagnostic Imaging: Chest, 3rd Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Diagnostic Imaging: Chest, 3rd Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime