More Information About: Dermatopathology in Paris Featuring an Unrivaled Collection of Wax Dermatological Models 2022
File Size = 12.80 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
This course will be taught by a world class faculty in one of the most historically important settings in dermatopathology, La Musée des Moulages, the dermatology wax works museum of Hôpital Saint Louis. Dynamic lectures will provide panoramic insight into relevant aspects of dermatopathology including inflammatory dermatoses, melanocytic tumors, cutaneous lymphomas, soft tissue tumors and adnexal tumors.
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
– Learn and apply diagnostic criteria for selected inflammatory dermatoses
– Learn and apply diagnostic criteria for selected melanocytic tumors
– Learn and apply diagnostic criteria for selected cutaneous lymphomas
– Learn and apply diagnostic criteria for adnexal tumors
– Utilize wax images of dermatologic diseases to visualize the extraordinary scope of dermatologic diseases
– Understand the origins of dermatology and dermatopathology within its unique historical archive
Items Included in the Purchase of this Course
– Inflammatory Dermatopathology and Vascular Tumors – Steven Billings, MD
– Glandular Adnexal Tumors – Maxime Battistella, MD, PhD
– Fibrohistiocytic, Fibroblastic Tumors and Miscellaneous Soft Tissue Tumors – Jaime Eduardo Calonje, MD, DipRCPath
– Clinicopathologic Correlations and History of Dermatopathology and Hospital Saint-Louis – Bernard Cribier, MD, PhD
– Cutaneous T-Cell and B-Cell Lymphomas and Myeloid Disorders, Pseudolymphomas and Histiocytic Lesions – Werner Kempf, MD
– Follicular Tumors, Melanocytic Tumors, and Nevoid Melanoma and Melanoma in Chronically Sun Exposed Skin – Daniela Massi, MD
– Molecular Aspects of Melanocytic Tumors, Blue Nevus Like Tumors, and Spitz Tumors – Arnaud de la Fouchardiere, MD, PhD
Original release date: July 11, 2022
Access to this course expires on: May 16, 2025
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Dermatology, Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology)
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Dermatopathology in Paris Featuring an Unrivaled Collection of Wax Dermatological Models 2022 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Dermatopathology in Paris Featuring an Unrivaled Collection of Wax Dermatological Models 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime