More Information About: Cummings Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 7th Edition (Videos)
File Size = 2.30 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
The most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field, Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 7th Edition, provides detailed, practical answers and easily accessible clinical content on the complex issues that arise for otolaryngologists at all levels, across all subspecialties. This award-winning text is a one-stop reference for all stages of your career—from residency and board certification through the challenges faced in daily clinical practice. Updated content, new otology editor Dr. Howard W. Francis, and new chapters and videos ensure that this 7th Edition remains the definitive reference in today’s otolaryngology.
- Brings you up to date with the latest minimally invasive procedures, recent changes in rhinology, and new techniques and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes.
- Contains 12 new chapters, including Chronic Rhinosinusitis, Facial Pain, Geriatric Otology, Middle Ear Endoscopic Surgery, Pediatric Speech Disorders, Pediatric Cochlear Implantation, Tongue-Ties and Lip Ties, Laryngotracheal Clefts, and more.
- Covers recent advances and new approaches such as the Draf III procedure for CRS affecting the frontal recess, endoscopic vidian and posterior nasal neurectomy for non-allergic rhinitis, and endoscopic approaches for sinonasal and orbital tumors, both extra- and intraconal.
- Provides access to 70 key indicator (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Key Indicator Procedures), and surgical videos – an increase of 43% over the previous edition.
- Offers outstanding visual support with 4,000 high-quality images and hundreds of quick-reference tables and boxes.
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, ENT, Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Cummings Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 7th Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Cummings Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 7th Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime