More Information About: Cross-Sectional Renal Imaging: Techniques and Diagnosis 2020
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
This course provides comprehensive instruction on the appropriate indications and protocols for cross-sectional renal imaging and helps participants accurately diagnose the full spectrum of renal abnormalities in children and adults.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Describe the common indications and techniques for CT, US, and MRI of the kidneys.
– Define and describe common renal vascular pathologies.
– Understand common acute and chronic infectious and inflammatory processes of the kidneys.
– Describe the appropriate diagnostic algorithm for renal masses on CT and MRI.
– Identify the imaging features that help differentiate various types of renal masses.
– Describe how the Bosniak classification system can be used to classify cystic renal masses and guide subsequent management.
– Recognize the imaging features of the normal and abnormal neonatal kidney.
– Describe common renal pathology encountered in pediatric imaging.
– Ultrasound of the Kidneys: How and When—A. Vij
– CT of the Kidneys: How and When—P. Patel
– MRI of the Kidneys: How and When—A. Diaz de Leon
– Pediatric Kidneys—N. Fernandes
– Imaging of Solid Renal Masses—V. Sai
– Cystic Renal Masses—N. Curci
– Vascular Diseases of the Kidneys—M. Kolber
– Renal Infection and Inflammation—M. Sakala
Date of issuance: April 13, 2020
Date of expiration: April 12, 2023
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Nephrology, Radiology, simple, Urology
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Cross-Sectional Renal Imaging: Techniques and Diagnosis 2020 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Cross-Sectional Renal Imaging: Techniques and Diagnosis 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime