More Information About: COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare, and Economic Issues of 2022
File Size = 821.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Presented by radiologists across multiple subspecialties, alongside experts in epidemiology, public health, and oncology, COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare, and Economic Issues of 2022 will deliver a frontline-focused update on the principal problems still plaguing physicians around the world.
Initially seen as a primarily respiratory illness, as this novel coronavirus disease spread globally, both the clinical and radiologic manifestations of its infection continued to morph; COVID-19 now affects every organ system of the human body. With half of the patients hospitalized for COVID-19 showing persistent lingering symptoms—and up to 30% of symptomatic non-hospitalized patients and even 20% of originally asymptomatic individuals—imaging professionals need to recognize the so-called “long-haul” symptoms of COVID-19, too.
Within months of their widespread availability, the rapidly developed, albeit highly efficacious COVID-19 vaccines began curtailing new cases, extended hospitalizations, and related deaths. However, an enduring strain of vaccine hesitancy has allowed SARS-CoV-2 and its more virulent variants to surge, once again taxing our health care system and economy. Relevant for private practice, academic, and in-training radiologists alike—as well as primary care providers and critical medicine attending and fellows—COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare, and Economic Issues of 2022 will also address vaccine hesitancy, post-vaccination complications, boosters for the immunosuppressed, and associated therapeutics.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the current state of COVID-19 mutations and variants
- Recognize the wide spectrum of clinical symptoms experienced by long COVID survivors, the imaging manifestations of long COVID, and the current approved treatment strategies
- Discuss the current status of vaccine therapies for COVID, possible post-COVID vaccine complications, how to address vaccine hesitancy, and the role of booster vaccinations in susceptible patient populations
- Present insights of how the COVID pandemic adversely impacted early detection lung, colorectal, and breast cancer screening programs and their patients
- Describe the financial toll the COVID pandemic has taken and continues to take on our economy, the healthcare system, and radiology in particular
The target audience for this activity is radiologists, radiologists-in-training, primary health care providers, ER radiologists, and critical care medicine attending and fellows with an interest in image findings of COVID-19 infection.
– Current State of COVID Mutations and Variants
– Financial Impact of COVID on the US Economy Healthcare System
– How to Overcome Vaccine Hesitancy and Implications of Such
– Impact of the COVID Pandemic on Cancer Screening
– Long COVID Spectrum of Thoracic Imaging Findings
– Long COVID Survivors Spectrum of Clinical Symptoms and Treatments
– Post Vaccination Complications and Vaccination Boosters in the Immunosupressed
– Status of Vaccines and Therapies for COVID
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Infectious Disease, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare, and Economic Issues of 2022 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare, and Economic Issues of 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime