More Information About: Comprehensive Review of Geriatric Psychiatry 2017
File Size = 3.32 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Comprehensive Review of Geriatric Psychiatry
Oakstone Board Review
A comprehensive review of geriatric psychiatry designed to improve the management and care of older adults with psychiatric disorders. Ideal for MOC.
A Comprehensive Review of Geriatric Psychiatry
This CME program is a wide-ranging review of the essential topics in geriatric psychiatry. It highlights the best practice guidelines for the management of various psychiatric disorders along with the latest developments in the field and helps you stay informed. Comprehensive Review of Geriatric Psychiatry includes case-based lectures on topics like mood disorders, schizophrenia spectrum, psychotic disorders, anxiety disorders, ethical and legal issues in geriatric psychiatry, sexual dysfunction and sleep-wake disorders, movement disorders, etc. It will help you to:
- Outline and practice evidence-based care for older adults with psychiatric disorders
- Attain the latest knowledge on psychopathology, diagnostic workups and treatments for specific psychiatric diseases
- Integrate current guidelines into daily practice to provide best care to the patients and avoid undesirable sequelae, such as excess disability, premature nursing home placement, vulnerability to elder abuse and geriatric self-neglect
- Effectively prepare for ABPN certification and recertification subspecialty examinations in geriatric psychiatry
- Substance Related and Addictive Disorders – Louis Trevisan, MD, MEd
- Mood Disorders – Ilse Wiechers, MD, MPP, MHS
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders – Ilse Wiechers, MD, MPP, MHS
- Anxiety Disorders – Kirsten Wilkins, MD
- General Medicine/Psychiatry Interface Consultation-Liaison – Kirsten Wilkins, MD
- Neurocognitive Disorders – Rajesh R. Tampi, MD, MS, DFAPA
- Movement Disorders – Phil Whang, MD
- Sexual Dysfunctions & Sleep Wake Disorders – Raman Marwaha, MD
- Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders – Raman Marwaha, MD
- Prescribing Antipsychotics and Mood Stabilizers – Phil Whang, MD
- Prescribing Antidepressants and Anxiolytics – Phil Whang, MD
- Aspects of Aging – Biological, Psychological, Social – Aarti Gupta, MD
- Diagnostic Methods – Mallika Lavakumar, MD
- Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia – Rajesh R. Tampi, MD, MS, DFAPA
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Psychiatry – Rajesh R. Tampi, MD, MS, DFAPA
- Basic and Clinical Neurosciences – Rajesh R. Tampi, MD, MS, DFAPA
- Outline evidence-based care for older adults with psychiatric disorders
- Practice evidence-based care for older adults with psychiatric disorders
- Translate information learned from this program to achieve higher pass rates on the Certification and Recertification subspecialty examinations in Geriatric Psychiatry from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatrists taking the ABPN Certification and Recertification subspecialty exam in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatrists in practice with older adults as patients, Psychiatry Residents, Geriatric Psychiatry Fellows, Geriatricians, Internists, Family Physicians, and Nurse Practitioners with older adults as patients.
Date Credits Expire: June 30, 2020
Contact Hours: 15
The contact hours are inclusive of 1.75 hours of pharmacotherapeutics.
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Geriatric Medicine, Oakstone, Psychiatrics, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Comprehensive Review of Geriatric Psychiatry 2017 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Comprehensive Review of Geriatric Psychiatry 2017, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime