More Information About: Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, 4ed (Videos)
File Size = 1.06 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
by Anthony G. Tyers FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Ed) FRCOphth (Author), J. R. O. Collin MA MB Bchir FRCS FRCOphth DO (Author)
Known for its superb, step-by-step photo sequences, Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. A. G. Tyers and J. R. O. Collin, remains your first choice for gaining essential knowledge in oculoplastic surgery. Ideal for both novices and experienced surgeons, this award-winning title offers comprehensive coverage of ophthalmic plastic surgery including eyelids, brows, and mid-face – all highlighted by unsurpassed photographic sequences and explanatory text that depict key stages of each procedure. New photos and new operative series, as well as major updates throughout the book, make this an invaluable resource for your practice.
- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality photos of every key step of every procedure, with corresponding explanatory legends and detailed descriptive text, making the surgeries easy to understand and follow.
- Features discussion of indications, preferences and advice on the management of complications with each chapter.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of two internationally acclaimed oculoplastic surgeons, both previous Presidents of the British Oculo-Plastic Surgery Society and the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Includes an expanded video collection, now with 25 narrated surgical clips with over 2 hours running time, including brand new recordings and improvements to existing video footage.
- Includes updated coverage of ptosis surgery, lid and periocular reconstruction, and blepharoplasty and forehead rejuvenation.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 506 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (December 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323476791
- ISBN-13: 978-0323476799
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1 x 11.2 inches
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Publisher, simple, Surgery
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, 4ed (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, 4ed (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime