More Information About: Chestnet Mechanical Ventilation – Critical Care Management 2022
File Size = 141.71 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
The COVID-19 pandemic highlighted the incredible demand for mechanical ventilation expertise. Strategies for managing respiratory failure continue to progress, so it’s essential that clinicians master these skills and stay current on advances in ventilator technology.
Thousands of learners have successfully used this course over several decades to help their patients with respiratory failure. The continually evolving curriculum focuses on solving clinical problems using the principles of mechanical ventilation like ventilator modes, graphic analysis, lung mechanics, and respiratory physiology.
Leaders in the critical care field will teach state-of-the-art techniques using interactive simulations and hands-on didactics. Return to your practice with increased mastery of mechanical ventilation management, and prepare to quickly implement what you’ve learned at your patients’ bedsides.
What you’ll learn
– Principles of mechanical ventilation with a focus on protecting the lungs
– Analysis of ventilator graphics for changing lung mechanics and optimal patient ventilator synchrony
– Ventilatory management of parenchymal lung injury, obstructive disease, and severe hypoxemia
– Strategies for mechanical ventilation liberation
Who should attend
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Hospital Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology
Digital Learning Modules
– Design Principles of Modern Ventilators
– Applied Respiratory System Mechanics
– Patient-Ventilator Interactions
– Demonstration of Modes/Interactions
– Ventilator-Induced Lung Injury
– Management of Severe Hypoxemia
– Management of Obstructive Lung Disease
– Ventilator Discontinuation Process
– Live Interactive Discussions
– Clinical Case-Based Ventilator Management
– Waveform Analysis and Troubleshooting
– What in the World? Jeopardy
– Hands-on Workshops
– Set Up the Vent Cases
– Noninvasive Ventilation
– Severe Hypoxemia Management
– Fix the Ventilator: “What’s Wrong?”
– Ventilator Emergencies: “What the Heck Is Going On?”
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Anesthesiology, CHEST (American College of Chest Physicians – Chestnet.org), Intensive Care, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Chestnet Mechanical Ventilation – Critical Care Management 2022 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Chestnet Mechanical Ventilation – Critical Care Management 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime