More Information About: CATBBAS III 2016: Controversies, Art, and Technology in Breast and Bodycontouring Aesthetic Surgery
File Size = 3.64 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
The 2016 Controversies, Art, and Technology in Breast and Body Contouring Aesthetic Surgery (CATBBAS)
Meeting is now available on 5 DVDs with more than 10 hours of video. This DVD set features well-known experts discussing different surgical techniques using the most recent technology for breast and body contouring. Two DVDs are devoted to live surgery performed by leading surgeons. If you missed this event, here’s a second chance to bring the 2016 CATBBAS Meeting into the comfort of your own home or office.
Marwan Abboud, MD; Richard Abs, MD; Thomas M. Biggs, MD; Mark W. Clemens, MD, FACS; Saad Dibo, MD; Giorgio Fischer, MD; Moustapha Hamdi, MD, PhD; Per Heden, MD, PhD; Alfredo Hoyos, MD; Dennis J. Hurwitz, MD; Patrick Mallucci, MD, FRCS(Plast); Jose L. Martin del Yerro, MD; Jose M. Palacin, MD; Alberto Rancati, MD, PhD; Marzia Salgarello, MD; Scott L. Spear, MD; Constantin Stan, MD, PhD; Luiz Toledo, MD
General Session Topics Include:
- Abdominoplasty: Leaving Conventional Techniques Behind
- Arms and Legs: What Really Works!
- Keynote Lecture: The Birth of Liposuction: My Story
- Keynote Lecture: Training in Plastic Surgery: Perspectives for the Future
- Buttocks Rejuvenation
- Round Table: Breast Augmentation in the 21st Century
- Debate Lecture: Breast Implant-Associated ALCL Facts: Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment
- Augmentation/Mastopexy: Demystify the Myth
- Modern Concepts in Mastopexy
- Worldwide Solutions for Tuberous Breast
- Secrets and Pearls to Avoid Complications in Breast Augmentation
- Live Surgery Outcome CATBBAS II 2014
- Fat Grafting in the Breast
- Live Surgery Procedures:
- Primary Breast Augmentation With Nanotechnology Implant
- Gluteal Implant
- Dynamic Definition Mini-Abdominoplasty
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Plastic Surgery, QMP (Quality Medical Publishing), simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of CATBBAS III 2016: Controversies, Art, and Technology in Breast and Bodycontouring Aesthetic Surgery course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to CATBBAS III 2016: Controversies, Art, and Technology in Breast and Bodycontouring Aesthetic Surgery, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime