More Information About: Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls: Traditional and Novel Imaging Approaches 2020
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Focused on practical tips for digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, this Online Course also provides a clinically relevant review of recent innovations in multimodality breast imaging, including the latest developments in interventional techniques, percutaneous biopsies, imaging of transgender patients, the role of artificial intelligence, and supplemental screening examinations in women at above average risk for breast cancer.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Describe a consistent and practical approach to breast MRI interpretation.
– Recognize and implement the growing use of breast MRI and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis into your practice.
– Discuss image-guided breast biopsy skills.
– Integrate cutting-edge breast imaging techniques.
– Outline the role of the radiologist in the management of breast cancer and in monitoring response to treatment.
Module 1—Hot Topics for Males and Females
* Transgender Imaging and Imaging of Men at High Risk of Breast Cancer—L. Moy
* BIRADS 3: When to Use and When Not to Use—S. Friedewald
* Artificial Intelligence and Breast Imaging—L. Moy
Module 2—Practical Approaches to Breast MRI
* Practical Approaches to Breast MRI Interpretation—H. Rahbar
* Background Parenchymal Enhancement—S. Destounis
* Update on Abbreviated MRI of the Breast and Steps to Clinical Implementation—D. Plecha
Module 3—Nuts and Bolts of Biopsies
* Stereotactic and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) Breast Biopsy—S. Friedewald
* Tips and Tricks for Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy—B. Patel
* Tips and Tricks for MR Biopsy—H. Rahbar
Module 4—Breast Density & Cutting-Edge Imaging Exams
* Update on DBT: Review of Outcomes and Tips for Implementation—E. Conant
* Contrast-Enhanced Mammography: Is It Ready for Prime Time?—B. Patel
* Breast Density and Beyond—E. Conant
Module 5—Imaging of Known Cancer
* Help Your Clinicians: Imaging to Assess Response to Neoadjuvant Therapy—J. Leung
* Pearls and Pitfalls of Wireless Localization Techniques—D. Plecha
* Nodal Staging in Breast Cancer: Radiologists’ Role in the Detection and Localization of Locoregional Disease—J. Leung
Module 6—Breast Imaging Case Review
* Case Review Part 1—H. Greenwood
* Case Review Part 2—S. Destounis
Date of issuance: December 7, 2020
Date of expiration: December 6, 2023
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls: Traditional and Novel Imaging Approaches 2020 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls: Traditional and Novel Imaging Approaches 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime