More Information About: Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 12th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 698.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Peter Libby MD PhD, Robert O. Bonow MD MS, Douglas L. Mann MD, Gordon F. Tomaselli MD, Deepak Bhatt MD MPH FACC FAHA FSCAI FESC, Scott D. Solomon MD, Eugene Braunwald MD MD(Hon) ScD(Hon) FRCP
Current, comprehensive, and evidence-based Braunwald’s Heart Disease remains the most trusted reference in the field and the leading source of reliable cardiology information for practitioners and trainees worldwide. The fully updated 12th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with dependable, state-of-the-art coverage of new drugs, new guidelines, more powerful imaging modalities, and recent developments in precision medicine that continue to change and advance the practice of cardiovascular medicine. Written and edited by global experts in the field, this award-winning text is an unparalleled multimedia reference for every aspect of this complex and fast-changing area.
- Offers balanced, dependable content on rapidly changing clinical science, clinical and translational research, and evidence-based medicine.
- Includes 76 new contributing authors and 14 new chapters that cover Artificial intelligence in Cardiovascular Medicine; Wearables; Influenza, Pandemics, COVID-19, and Cardiovascular Disease; Tobacco and Nicotine Products in Cardiovascular Disease; Cardiac Amyloidosis; Impact of the Environment on Cardiovascular Health, and more.
- Features a new introductory chapter Cardiovascular Disease: Past, Present, and Future by Eugene Braunwald, MD, offering his unique, visionary approach to the field of cardiology. Dr. Braunwald also curates the extensive, bimonthly online updates that include “Hot Off the Press” (with links to Practice Update) and “Late-Breaking Clinical Trials”.
- Provides cutting-edge coverage of key topics such as proteomics and metabolomics, TAVR, diabetocardiology, and cardio-oncology.
- Contains 1,850 high-quality illustrations, radiographic images, algorithms, and charts, and provides access to 215 videos called out with icons in the print version.
- Highlights the latest AHA, ACC, and ESC guidelines to clearly summarize diagnostic criteria and clinical implications.
- Provides tightly edited, focused content for quick, dependable reference. Flexible format options include either one or two volumes in print, as well as a searchable eBook with ongoing updates.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 12th edition (November 29, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2034 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323722199
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323722193
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Cardiology, Elsevier, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 12th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 12th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime