More Information About: Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition (Videos)
File Size = 590.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
- Lecture 1 – Introduction to Pharmacodynamics & Pharmacokinetics
- Lecture 2 – Routes of Drug Administration, Absorption Rate & the First Pass Effect
- Lecture 3 – Concentration vs. Time Graphs
- Lecture 4 – Apparent Volume of Distribution
- Lecture 5 – Review Problems
- Lecture 6 – First Order vs. Zero Order Elimination
- Lecture 7 – Half-life
- Lecture 8 – Clearance
- Lecture 9 – Dosage Regimens – Continuous Infusion, Loading Dose, Maintenance Dosing Rate
- Lecture 11 – Practice Problems – Dosage Regimens
Instruction: Open the file book.html by your internet browser (Chrome or Internet Explorer).
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 14th edition (November 30, 2017)
- Paperback:1264 pages
- Item Weight:4.86 pounds
- Dimensions:8.25 x 1.75 x 10.5 inches
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
McGraw Hill, Pharmacology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime