More Information About: Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 5th edition (Videos)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Combining detailed descriptions of pelvic anatomy with easy-to-follow instructions for gynecologic procedures, Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 5th Edition, is a comprehensive, up-to-date atlas that reflects current practices in this fast-changing field. Pelvic anatomy and surgical operations are depicted through full-color anatomic drawings, correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs, and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Complete coverage of both conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
- Covers all frequently performed gynecologic operations including laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, vaginal, vulvar, and cystoscopic procedures.
- Includes expanded sections on gender reassignment surgery and vulvar and cervical surgery, as well as a new chapter devoted to laparoscopic techniques.
- Contains a revised anatomic section with updated figures, plus high-quality artwork and clinical photographs throughout―now entirely in full color.
- Features numerous videos of surgeries and cadaver dissection.
- Ideal for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher:Elsevier; 5th edition (December 22, 2020)
- Hardcover:1456 pages
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Obstetrics & Gynecology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 5th edition (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 5th edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime