More Information About: ASN BRCU Online – Board Review Course & Update Virtual July 17 – 22, 2021 (Videos + 239 Practice Questions + MOC Posttest)
File Size = 56.23 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
BRCU Virtual 2021: General Information
Dates and Location
This course will be held July 17 – 22, and will be a fully virtual course. Each day will offer approximately 5 hours of interactive, live-streamed sessions with expert faculty that will incorporate case-based discussions, board-style questions, breakout groups, and more. All lectures will be available on-demand to view at your convenience. You will have access to all lectures for at least 2 years.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Interpret the fundamental concepts of nephrology in the areas of kidney function and structure; fluid and electrolyte disorders; glomerular and vascular disorders; potassium and acid base; tubulointerstitial disorders and nephrolithiasis; CKD, ESKD, and dialysis; hypertension; AKI, ICU nephrology, and pharmacology; bone and mineral metabolism; and transplantation;
- Formulate diagnostic and therapeutic options for the management of kidney diseases; and
- Test individual medical practice competence against a series of simulated patient/case scenarios.
(Core Competencies: Patient Care and Medical Knowledge)
- Senior Nephrologists: Practicing nephrologists in all key areas of the specialty. The course also benefits pediatric nephrologists, intensivists, and hospitalists.
- Board Examination Participants: Individuals are thoroughly prepared for upcoming certification and recertification exams.
- Nephrology Fellows: Fellows seeking a detailed outline and discussion of what their current fellowship program should include.
- FASN Candidates: The approximately 53 CME credit hours earned at the BRCU can be applied towards the 70 hours required to qualify for FASN status.
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of ASN BRCU Online – Board Review Course & Update Virtual July 17 – 22, 2021 (Videos + 239 Practice Questions + MOC Posttest) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ASN BRCU Online – Board Review Course & Update Virtual July 17 – 22, 2021 (Videos + 239 Practice Questions + MOC Posttest), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime