More Information About: ASE’s Comprehensive Strain Imaging (Videos)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
by Thomas H. Marwick MBBS PhD MPH (Editor), Theodore P. Abraham M.D. F.A.C.C. (Editor)
Strain imaging (also known as speckle-tracking echocardiography or STE) is a rapidly growing, affordable, and versatile cardiac imaging technology of great interest to clinicians in both inpatient and outpatient settings. ASE’s Comprehensive Strain Imaging is the first reference designed to help you master a wide range of strain imaging/STE applications, including screening, diagnosis, treatment, and follow up. Written and edited by a team of international experts from the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), this new resource provides the information you need to optimize imaging acquisition and analysis using this important new echocardiography method.
- Covers step-by-step techniques on how to use strain imaging with expert tips on nuances, pitfalls, and clinical decision making.
- Discusses the growing range of strain imaging applications for assessing diastolic function, atrial function, heart failure, arterial disease, valve disease, hypertrophy, and other common cardiovascular conditions.
- Provides up-to-date information on screening and follow up of patients who receive cardio-toxic oncologic agents during cancer treatment and evaluation of patients with cardiomyopathy, heart failure, arterial disease, valve disease, implantable pacemakers, pericardial disease, hypertrophy, ischemic disease, and chest radiation.
- Includes more than 150 images using the latest strain imaging technology, as well as videos that depict evaluation and monitoring of patients with cardiomyopathies.
- Addresses future applications, including elastography.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (July 7, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323759475
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323759472
- Item Weight : 15.43 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 9.25 inches
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Cardiology, Elsevier, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of ASE’s Comprehensive Strain Imaging (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ASE’s Comprehensive Strain Imaging (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime