More Information About: ARRS SAR Disease-Focused Panels: Cancer Imaging and Reporting Guidelines 2021
File Size = 284.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Composed of abdominal radiologists with subspecialty expertise in each cancer type, the Society of Abdominal Radiology’s Disease-Focused Panel has worked alongside clinical counterparts in surgery and oncology to develop standardized guidelines for image acquisition and exam reporting. Focused on diagnosis, treatment, and surveillance, this Online Course will present a multidisciplinary consensus for imaging hepatocellular, pancreatic, ovarian, and prostatic cancers, as well as the 2019 Bosniak classification of cystic renal masses.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe hepatocellular carcinoma and pancreatic adenocarcinoma CT and MRI after therapy.
- Describe ovarian, rectal, and anal cancer CT and MRI for staging and treatment planning.
- Discuss prostate cancer MRI for cancer detection.
- Discuss CT and MRI to classify cystic renal masses for likelihood of cancer.
Speakers and Lectures
- Introduction and Q&A—S. Lee
- The SAR Disease-Focused Panel Program: History, Evolution, and Future—S. Silverman, A. Megibow
- LI-RADS Treatment Response Algorithm: Unequivocal Updates—M. Mendiratta-Lala
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Posttreatment Imaging and Reporting Updates—A. Kambadakone-Ramesh
- Bosniak v2019: Updated Classification of Cystic Renal Masses—M. Davenport
- Ovarian Cancer Staging and Reporting Lexicon for CT and MRI—A. Venkatesan
- SAR Rectal and Anal Disease-Focused Panel Reporting Updates—M. Harisinghani
- SAR Prostate Cancer Disease-Focused Panel Sets the Standards for Prostate MRI—A. Purysko
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Oncology, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of ARRS SAR Disease-Focused Panels: Cancer Imaging and Reporting Guidelines 2021 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ARRS SAR Disease-Focused Panels: Cancer Imaging and Reporting Guidelines 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime