More Information About: Advanced Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound Applications 2020 (VIDEOS)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Advanced Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound Applications Interactive Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of advanced MSK applications to expand and enhance diagnostic capabilities.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with various types of tumors and pseudotumors seen with musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Outline the hip anatomy and recognize ultrasound appearance of the normal hip
- Identify common hip pathology as seen with ultrasound
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with various types of pathology that require dynamic maneuvers to accurately evaluate
- Perform appropriate joint movement, patient positioning and/or muscle contraction maneuvers to best demonstrate musculoskeletal pathologies
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with post-operative joint procedures
- Apply diagnostic criteria to evaluate post-operative joints using ultrasound techniques
- Evaluate the integrity of the calcaneofibular, anterior inferior tibiofibular and anterior talofibular ligaments with dynamic ultrasound examination
- Evaluate medial ankle tendons, ligaments and neurovascular structures with ultrasound
- Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing peripheral nerve ultrasound examinations
- List indications for performing ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve injections for MSK applications
- Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve injections for MSK applications
- Identify the anatomy of the lumbar and cervical spine that are best evaluated with ultrasound.
- Outline ultrasound-guided injection techniques for lumbar and cervical spine interventions.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy
- Dynamic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging
- Advanced Ultrasound Techniques for the Foot and Ankle
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hip
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Post-Operative Applications
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Peripheral Nerves and Focal Neuropathies
- Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Nerve Injections in an MSK Practice
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine and Injection Techniques
- MSK Ultrasound of Tumors and Masses
Date of Original Release: 7/15/2020
This edition valid for credit through: 7/15/2023
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Advanced Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound Applications 2020 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Advanced Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound Applications 2020 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime