More Information About: ACCSAP 9 – American College of Cardiology 2019 (Videos, Audios and PDFs)
File Size = 6.29 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
ACCSAP 9 Adult Clinical Cardiology Self-Assessment Program
It’s brand new, improved, and has everything you need to:
Pass the Boards! Use ACCSAP 9 to prepare for the Boards —
- Familiarize yourself with the ABIM blueprint
- Hear expert tips on taking the exam
- Take a simulated Board exam session & identify areas of needed study
- Learn from educational text and lectures
- Practice with hundreds of ABIM-style questions with rationale and references
- Take additional simulated Board exam sessions to see your progress
- Repeat as necessary and keep track of your progress with ACCSAP’s user-friendly dashboard.
Perfect your knowledge of CV medicine.
Use ACCSAP 9 to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information that you can apply in your clinical practice.
- Educational material in both text and video format allows you to learn by reading or watching/listening to a presentation. ACCSAP 9 includes concise text written by world-renowned experts, plus all of the presentations from ACC’s Cardiovascular Board Review course.
- Even better questions:
- Challenge yourself with questions that are ALL case-based rather than simple knowledge questions.
- Create custom quizzes and simulate Board exams to personalize your learning.
- Compare your scores to your peers’ and view your dashboard to judge how you are progressing.
- Link from each question to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Identify knowledge gaps and target study to fill those gaps in preparation for the ABIM Certification/Maintenance of Certification Exam in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Review and discuss one or more of the following to optimize the quality and provision of clinical care pertinent to the practice of cardiovascular medicine:
- Clinical and practice guidelines, recommendations and protocols
- Emerging research information and application to practice
- Quality and/or cost of care issues
- Multispecialty and multidisciplinary collaboration and communication
- Patient safety strategies
- Performance improvement
- Cultural competency
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Patient Assessment
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Heart Failure & Cardiomyopathy
- Valvular Disease
- Pericardial Disease
- Vascular Diseases
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease, Stroke/TIA
- Venous Thromboembolic Disease
- Systemic Hypertension and Hypotension
- Pulmonary Circulation Disorders
- Systemic Disorders Affecting the Circulatory System
- Cardiovascular Genetics
- CPR, Emergency Care
- Intensive Care for the Cardiologist
- Cardiac Trauma
- Preparticipation Screening for Athletes
- Pre-operative Risk for Non-Cardiac Surgery
- Pregnancy and Cardiac Disease
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of ACCSAP 9 – American College of Cardiology 2019 (Videos, Audios and PDFs) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ACCSAP 9 – American College of Cardiology 2019 (Videos, Audios and PDFs), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime