More Information About: Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Each lecture in this focused Touchstone Course offers a concise overview of guidelines for common abdominal imaging findings on ultrasound, CT, and MRI. Emphasizing evidence-based management recommendations—supported by the literature and guidelines from both radiology and specialty societies—these high-impact lectures will help optimize clinically relevant reports and knowledge of when follow-up is not indicated.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Compare and contrast radiology and clinical guidelines used to report and manage common imaging findings and pathology in the lung, liver, pancreas, endometrium, adrenal gland, rectum, thyroid, and kidney.
– Distinguish which abdominal radiology and clinical management guideline recommendations are supported by evidence, natural history, and/or outcomes.
– Understand when follow-up for abdominal imaging findings is not supported or can be stopped, based on evidence, for common abdominal imaging findings.
– Issue guideline-consistent and evidence-based management recommendations for organ and disease-based abdominal imaging findings.
* Guidelines Related to Thyroid Nodules: An Overview—D. Baumgarten
* Endometrial Thickness for Pre and Postmenopausal Patients—K. Patel-Lippmann
* Adnexal Cystic Masses—A. Wnorowski
* Imaging of Liver Masses in Cirrhosis—L. Alexander
* Optimizing Management of Renal Masses on Imaging: Where’s the Evidence?—H. Zafar
* Adrenal Nodules—N. Mallak
* Cystic Pancreatic Lesions—N. Gandhi
* A Radiologist’s Guide to Incidental Pulmonary Nodules—M. Hershman
* Masses in the Non-Cirrhotic Liver—D. Asch
* MRI for Restaging of Rectal Cancer: What the Radiologist Needs to Know—Z. Kassam
Date of issuance: February 8, 2021
Date of expiration: February 7, 2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Gastroenterology, Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime